mandag den 13. april 2015

What do you want ?

hi

I was wondering what you might wish for your Blythe or Puki dolls?

I do have a Etsy shop, and it would be fun for me to do anything you need or want. https://www.etsy.com/shop/lisaastrup

If you want, you can comment here and I will see if I can make it for you.

I like to knit and crochet for all 3 size of Blythe, and also Pukipuki and Pukifee.

I have bigger BJD's allso - up to a SD size for models, so let me know.



here is my middie Blythe and my custom Blyh, both in knitted dresses.

Blythe and Blyh fits into the same clothes, Blyh has high heel feets.




here is a body comparison



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Mixed medie, collage i papir

  Jeg er ret vild med collager, men de er ikke nemme at lave, her er dog et par forsøg.